TEAM LEECHAMFUN

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM LEECHAMFUN

A place for TEAM LEECHAMFUN

2 posters

chronicles of the cursed sword

bleachfan11

chronicles of the cursed sword  Empty chronicles of the cursed sword

Post  bleachfan11 Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 am

Hello, I was wondering if you would have any interest in picking up chronicles of the cursed sword as a new project. It is a truly amazing project and is the story that introduced me to manhwa but sadly Crying or Very sad has been on standstill since the group doing it stopped. It has been done up to volume 23 and the story ends at volume 37. I Have the raws for volumes 24-37 and will provide them for you should you have any interest in working on it. Thank you for considering this as a possible project I love you

LeeChamFun
    Admin

chronicles of the cursed sword  Empty Re: chronicles of the cursed sword

Post  LeeChamFun Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 am

bleachfan11 wrote:Hello, I was wondering if you would have any interest in picking up chronicles of the cursed sword as a new project. It is a truly amazing project and is the story that introduced me to manhwa but sadly Crying or Very sad has been on standstill since the group doing it stopped. It has been done up to volume 23 and the story ends at volume 37. I Have the raws for volumes 24-37 and will provide them for you should you have any interest in working on it. Thank you for considering this as a possible project I love you

Will discuss with my team for future reference. For now, I'll stick to what my translators want to do.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 pm